[ic] Secure server - we're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

Peter N. interchange at framework.ws
Sun Mar 27 07:42:45 EST 2005

Greetings all,

I just set up a 5.2 Foundation catalog.  Everything works fine, except
when I set SECURE_ENABLE to 1 in variable.txt, I can no longer checkout.
As soon as I try to hit the catalog via https, I get the "server is
unavailable" error.

The regular (non-IC) pages on the site work fine via http and https, and
the catalog works fine via http. I've verified that permissions are
identical to all of my other IC 5.2 catalogs (755, owned by catalog
user, using suexec), and and I don't see anything relevant in the apache
or IC log files.

What's my next step in troubleshooting this?

Thanks in advance.

Peter