[ic] Using Business::OnlinePayment::CyberSource

Jeff jeff at badtz-maru.com
Tue Mar 29 18:53:41 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 06:44:32PM -0500, Randy Moore wrote:

> To get it working, I had to make 2 very cheesy source code mods and I'm
> hoping that someone can suggest better ways.
>
> First, in ..../Business/OnlinePayment/CyberSource.pm, I had to edit line 47:
> 	my $confFile = './cybs.ini';
> to be:
> 	my $confFile = '/etc/cybs.ini';

I'm doing a boa->cybersouce conversion now but I am opting to use ICS.pm
from http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments . I have to
support multiple mechant accounts, it looks like ICS.pm doesn't depend
heavily on the ini file (which isn't actually needed).  I am going to
post back any diffs I make.

Jeff