[ic] disabling payment with certain addresses

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Sat May 7 06:10:18 EDT 2005

Hi all,

If I cannot calculate a shipping value for a user, currently interchange
takes the customer through to the checkout page with zero set for
shipping cost.

I have tried to disable the customer being able to get through to the
credit card payment by doing the following;

(as FLATI is my default shipping for places that I can't calculate)
[if value mv_shipmode eq 'FLATI']
I cannot automatically calculate shipping for international orders
[/if]

and disabling the credit cards with;

[set CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED]false[/set]

However this is not disabling the credit card section, in the select
payment form?

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

--

Tom