[ic] Need help with option select search

interchange at tvcables.co.uk interchange at tvcables.co.uk
Wed May 11 16:21:41 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

I am trying to build a search that uses pulldowns, basically I want two
pulldowns, the first will display the product groups and the second the
categories available within the selected product group. Once the second is
pulldown is selected I want to show the SKUs in that category.

I have played around with code similar to how the state list is built from the
seleted country but cannot get anything to work. Can someone give me a pointer
please? This must be easy.....

Thanks,
Andy.