[ic] Modifying shipping methods bug?

ictech at mnwebdesign.com ictech at mnwebdesign.com
Fri May 13 11:52:18 EDT 2005

Joseph wrote:
> I'm trying to modify a shipping method on an IC 5.2
> installation with the UI, but not having success.
[snip stuff]

While there will be a learning curve, I would recommend not using the UI,
but edit shipping.asc manually. I have always experienced weirdness when
modifying shipping from the Admin UI. I'm not sure if it is when I add new
shipping options or when editing, but it acts up frequently.

Search icdevgroup.org for shipping to learn more about manually editing
shipping. See this page in particular:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase08%2e01

> Joseph

Good luck!