[ic] RE: -2.1 (--) interchange-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 17

David Radovanovic dradovanovic at hvc.rr.com
Wed May 18 15:40:33 EDT 2005

Daniel,

I've tried to clean up the previous messages, hope folks can still follow
it:

> > > Can you show us your code?
> > > also what payments modes you have enabled?
> > > And any relevant info you can think off...
> > >

> >Daniel,
> >
> >############ I'm running IC 5.2.0 on FreeBSD.
> >############ CC processing is done by hand (NOT REALTIME) through
> >receipt of encrypted (PGP) email message ############ The
> code on the
> >finalize.html page is as follows:

 -- snip - snip --

> I have checked and this line is diffrent in my checkout, I
> have this: see if in the browser it is displayed correctly.
> mine: <input type=hidden NAME=mv_session_id    value="[data
> session id]">
>

> >[form-session-id]

I tried adding the hidden input above without any change, in both I.E. and
Mozilla

> ><input type=hidden NAME=mv_action        value=refresh>
> ><input type=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage      value="ord/finalize">
> ><input type=hidden NAME=mv_failpage      value="ord/finalize">

-- snip - snip --

> I recomend that you ckeck on a mozilla browser, and see what
> kind of output
> you are getting in the browser, I would guess that the
> problem is in the
> form, I remember that I had some trouble with that and some
> javascript in
> the checkout....
>
> Daniel

No good, even with your added mv_session_id input above.

David Radovanovic
WhatsTheBigIdea.com, Inc.
-- Bright ideas for the Web!
249 Partition Street