[ic] ITL help needed

Tommy Stoffels tstoffels at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:57:50 EDT 2005

On 5/21/05, Davor Ocelic <docelic at mail.inet.hr> wrote:
> Try this:
>
> [query prefix=prefix type=list sql=|SELECT price FROM products|]
>   [list]
>     [prefix-param price],
>     [prefix-pos 0] <br/>
>   [/list]
> [/query]
>

> Enjoy,
> -doc

Damn, its working.
I read (almost) the whole ITL tag reference but I'd never have even
thought of actually using the [list] tag *inside* the [query] tag.
Oh well, thx for your help.

One more thing I'd like to know:
How can I output/read the code field(primary key of products table) or
any other field from the database-record corresponding to *the item
currently being viewed*.

For example:
If you search for items, you (hopefully) are provided w/ a list of
matches, from where in turn a click on such a match will take you to
the detail view (which I believe is based on the 'flypage.html'
template btw.) of this one item(the one you clicked on). - Thats where
I intend to grab its code/price/whatever property from inside a
component.

Once more thanks in advance...