[ic] can only change first item in shopping cart

NOW Web Sites Coordinator webperson at now.org
Tue Nov 1 22:51:13 EST 2005

I have an Interchange 5.2 system which uses the foundation code almost
entirely.  When a user puts something in the shopping cart, only the first
item can be deleted or the number of items changed/recalcuted.  I copied
over basket.html from a 5.3.1 release and that didn't do the trick.  The
demo on icdevgroup.org seems to work fine.

Have others had this problem?  Can anyone point me to particular code that
is the problem/will fix the problem?  I'd love not to scrap all of our code
just to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.