[ic] Items Options update in Admin UI fails silently - new error message

Hillary Corney zen71001 at zen.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 17:50:51 EST 2005

Hi Nigel,

Sorry you are having problems too. I have at least at last managed to
get an error message which might help point someone better at SQL
than me in the right direction:

table options: set_slice error as called by Vend::Interpolate:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax
near 'WHERE code = '00025'' at line 1 at /usr/local/interchange/lib/
Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1251. query was:update options SET WHERE code
= '00025' values were:''

This appeared in the browser when attempting to click the radio
button to insert an option into a new item on a new catalog.
Interestingly the option to use old 4.8 options did not appear in the
radio buttons list so something was detecting the fact that this
catalog was new.

I am now looking at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line
1251 for clues as unfortunately options are an essential part of this
catalog as is a working Admin UI

Cheers

Hillary