[ic] checkbox appearance in [table-editor]

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Tue Nov 15 16:07:10 EST 2005

Quoting Jure Kodzoman (jure at plsavez.hr):
> hy list,
>
> I have in my mv_metadata set "checkbox" as widget for a field. The thing
> that is bothering me is that checkboxes (for multiple select) are being
> listed in a row (separated with &nbsp).
>
> What i would like to do is separate them with <br/> (or sth. else),
> instead of &nbsp.
>
> I was thinking there could be a way to define it in mvmetadata, perhaps?

You can get them in a table with a widget type of

	checkbox_right_4
	checkbox_left_3

etc.

In 5.3.x, you can modify the widget setting directly; in 5.2 you may
have to just edit the mv_metadata table (either via mv_metadata.asc or
the table editor).

--
Mike Heins

Some people have twenty years of experience, some people have
one year of experience twenty times over. -- Anonymous