[ic] mod_interchange and Apache MaxClients

John1 list_subscriber at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 21:12:14 EST 2005

On Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:30 AM, list_subscriber at yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> BTW Kevin, what does acronym MRDA mean in "I doubt that it'll turn
> out to be a mod_interchange issue (MRDA).", I'm intrigued :-)  Thanks

OK, so I learn something new every day:

"In the UK, we say MRDA, or "Mandy Rice-Davis Applies," after a once well
known scandal. (In somewhat different circumstances, Mandy responded in
court to the effect that "He would say that, wouldn't he.")"

But, it took some searching for me to educate myself - surprisingly a
certain well known search engine only turns up 22 pages for the search:
"he would say that wouldn't he" mrda

Soon it will return 23 though  :-)