[ic] Re: Payment module failure

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Tue Nov 29 18:43:15 EST 2005

Ron Phipps writes:

> [...]

The above will most likely solve the problem. As an extra safeguard you
could perhaps check out:   etc/log_transaction   in particular:

[elsif variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE]
       [tmp name="charge_succeed"][charge route="[var
MV_PAYMENT_MODE]"][/tmp]
       [if scratch charge_succeed]
       [then]
       [set do_invoice]1[/set]
       [set do_payment]1[/set]
       Real-time charge succeeded. ID=[data session payment_id]
       [/then]
       [else]
       Real-time charge FAILED. Reason: [data session cybercash_error]
       [calc]
               die errmsg(
                               "Real-time charge failed. Reason: %s\n",
                               errmsg($Session->{cybercash_error}),
                       );
       [/calc]
       [/else]
       [/if]
[/elsif]

You could perhaps modify this to notify you/someone in case of card charge
failures ...

CU,

Gert