[ic] How to use/configure {{LEFT}} on the page include/layout/leftright?

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:47:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to change the components on the leftside off my foundation store
(want to use new/other components).

On my index.html page I defined all the components I want to use.
On my page include/layout/leftright there are some tags like {{LEFT}}
{{TOP?}}  {{TOP}} {{/TOP?}} {{:DEFAULT}}

When I use for example {{LEFT}} in my foundationstore I get the components
tinycard, promo and producttree.

Can anyone tell me how/where I can configure this tags, or how this tags
work or where I can find some information?

Thanks a lot

eric