[ic] using different leftright pages

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 14:51:08 EDT 2005

Hi,

I need to build a catalog with several different top-images. A page with
blue top image, a page with yellow top image, red, green, etc.

I put the top- images for the blue page in the file include/layout/leftright
<!--- top left and right logo ---> I also made 4 indes-pages.
index_blue.html, index_red.html etc.

Question:
The firstpage is no problem, but how can I make other leftright pages with
other colours/top images? Can I make for example several leftright pages
like leftright_blue , leftright_red etc. If so, how can I use/call this
pages with templates/regions/LEFTRIGHT_TOP  and the index pages?
Or is there a other way to handle my problem?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Eric