[ic] Re[2]: News

Dicky Pagan subsist at spinnakermedical.com
Wed Oct 12 07:13:33 EDT 2005

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
Hate is always a clash between our spirit and someone else's body.

To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
Thoughts are funny little things,They can make paupers or make kings.
When you drink the water, remember the spring.
The shortest answer is the doing the thing.
People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Fish and visitors smell in three days.
Don't look for more honor than your learning merits.
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
Acting is standing up naked and turning around very slowly.
Wagner drives the nail into your head with swinging hammer blows.
Never ascribe to an opponent motives meaner than your own.
Thoughts come through people, not from them.
Success isn't necessarily permanent - but neither is failure.
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
Curiosity killed the cat, but for awhile I was a suspect.