[ic] Testing UserTags without restart

Duane Hinkley dlhinkley at downhom.homeip.net
Wed Oct 12 10:13:44 EDT 2005

> This is a program I wrote awhile ago to syntax check UserTags without a
> restart. You do need the File::Temp perl module.
> Change the location of the 'lib' directory if needed.

Christian,

Thank you for sharing this with us.  I plan on using this when I develop
tags.  It is a pain to have to constantly restart to work out the simplest
bugs.  It's nice when people take the effort to help other use Interchange
even though sometimes it is a risk that everyone may not appreciate it as
much as others.

Duane Hinkley
Senior Developer
Down Home Web Design, Inc.