[ic] Hint for seeing internal variable data

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Oct 12 15:02:54 EDT 2005

jimbo [jimbo at soundimages.co.uk] wrote:
> Christian Brink wrote:
> > Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> > > No big news, IC provides this feature already: <snip>
> > > Nevertheless I really appreciate any reports and tiny-Howtos about
> > > your way to work with Interchange on this list.
> > >
> The OP gets a put down: Hey, IC does this already.
>
> Then, words later, there is a general "hey let's get together."
> So, what gives?
>
> Why would any clear thinking individual bother offering a particular
> "insight" when IC "already" does this?

I would personally like to see more people offering their UserTags
and HOWTOs for general use.  If someone is able and willing to show
another way to do the same thing then that's fine;  The original poster
might learn a new trick and, at the same time, other readers would be
made aware of a feature or two that could prove useful.

> Maybe it's just me, but there's no point in submitting a "report" or
> "tiny-Howto" if the Big Kahuna's just gunna make me look like a bone-head.

I don't think it was Stefan's intention to make anyone look like a
bonehead.  Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

> As Larry has always said, TMTOWTDI.

Absolutely.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz