[ic] Hint for seeing internal variable data

music at labyrinth.net.au music at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Oct 12 21:07:49 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "jimbo" <jimbo at soundimages.co.uk>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] Hint for seeing internal variable data

> Christian Brink wrote:
>> Stefan Hornburg wrote:
>>> No big news, IC provides this feature already:
> <snip>

> Maybe it's just me, but there's no point in submitting a "report" or
> "tiny-Howto" if the Big Kahuna's just gunna make me look like a bone-head.

Please keep posting any and all tiny-Howtos!! Its what makes this list work;
and without this list/knowledgebase Interchange would be much more difficult
to use.

The initial post produced a thread that learned me 'two' new methods!

Usually left unsaid by many so as to avoid clutter, but now: Thanks for your
posts Christian and Racke!