[ic] File Manager

maillists lists at gmnet.net
Mon Oct 17 12:32:23 EDT 2005

> DebugFile /tmp/debug.log
> Variable DEBUG 1
>
> in your catalog.cfg, and use this line in your usertag to report
> a problem:
>
> unlink($file) or ::logDebug('cannot unlink file: ' . $!);

Thanks That helps!

Here is the debug error:
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cannot unlink file: No such file or directory

It seems to be the way that I am trying to get the "deletefile" variable
in the tag. I'm not sure how to get the form values in the tag.

Here is my form on a page called deletepage:
<A onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete the file
[project_select-data project_upload filename] ?')"
    href="[area form=|mv_session_id=[data session id]
              mv_doit=return
              mv_action=refresh
              mv_form_profile=delete_project_file
              deletefile="__CAT_DIR__/pathtofiles/[project_select-data
project_upload filename]"
                      mv_nextpage=@@MV_PAGE@@|]
                       ">delete</a>

Then my profile sends it to a special_page file:
[tmp deletefile][value deletefile][/tmp]
[delete-file]
[bounce page=deletepage]

And here is my tag:
UserTag delete-file Routine <<EOR
sub {
my ($row) = @_;
my $file = $row->{deletefile};
  unlink($file) or ::logDebug('cannot unlink file: ' . $!);
}
EOR

As a test, I show myself the value of deletefile on the page and it is
correct. I am setting the value OK on the form, but the tag is not
getting it.

Also, the tag is called by interchange.cfg. So I think that makes it
global.

Thanks again!
Rick