[ic] new feature - charge existing order - implementation assistance sought

Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated tom at readyink.com
Wed Oct 19 09:20:28 EDT 2005

I need to add a feature to the back end similar to entry.html except it
will charge an existing order (as opposed to create a new order).
I am not that familiar with the parts of Interchange I believe I would
need to modify to do this, and was looking for some guidance.

I believe implementing the functionality to sell an item with a
recurring charge would have similarities, but such a feature would
require a lot
of additional functionality to allow admin and the customer to view and
change things.  I don't need that for my project.

thank you,
tom friedel
http://www.readyink.com