[ic] Development environment question

karl.hoelscher at prudential.com karl.hoelscher at prudential.com
Mon Oct 24 14:41:47 EDT 2005

First off, let me say I know nothing about Interchange.

But I am re-designing a site that is currently using Interchange. I would
like create a dev environment so that the new page styles, product modules,
etc.. can be built out, and then merged back in with the sites existing
customer order and product catalog db.

I am working with someone who is experienced in this, and actually set up
the original site, but I am trying to dig up info as he doesn't have the
time now.

Any suggestions on the best way to build a new site while continuing to use
the old, then launch everything into production?

Thank-you,

Karl Hoelscher