[ic] table-organise question/gripe

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Oct 24 22:05:20 EDT 2005

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> I'd like to be able to use table-organise with the rows attribute but
> without the table attribute, unfortunately the code for table-organise
> explicitly does not allow this and has a line added in to prevent it.
> Any particular reason why this is the case?

I don't know why I did that -- or even if I did, because while I wrote
the tag originally there have been others working on it.

I would think we could change it to:

     $opt->{table} = ' ' if ! $opt->{table} and ! $opt->{no_table};

--
Mike Heins

Find the grain of truth in criticism, chew it, and swallow
it. -- anonymous