[ic] table-organise question/gripe

Curt Hauge ictech at mnwebdesign.com
Tue Oct 25 11:59:03 EDT 2005

Peter [pajamian.dhs.org] said:
> I'd like to be able to use table-organise with the rows attribute but
> without the table attribute, unfortunately the code for table-organise
> explicitly does not allow this and has a line added in to prevent it.
> Any particular reason why this is the case?
>
> Here's an example of what I'd like to do to get one table with all my
> thumbnails for my products lined up nice and neat with the data also
> lined up...

[snip stuff]

Peter,

I may not be able to address your specific issues, like the data lining up
part, but I have attached a few examples of table usage you can take a look
at. The search_results page addresses issues when you have more than one
category, like when you perform a text search for products.
It is not a perfect solution, but it works OK.

Maybe it will help you, or maybe someone else.
I got most of this from the mailing list archives and tweaked to suit.

Good luck!

Curt Hauge
Office 763-689-4984
Cell   612-598-5530