[ic] Category external link target

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 28 10:28:28 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a category external link. I can get
it to open in the same browser window, but I don't want it
to open that way, exiting the store.

I would like to be able to specify the target so that I can
get an external link page to display in the main content area
of the store. The external link page is located on a server
elsewhere, so I cannot call it as a local page.

In the category, I select "External Link" and in the URL box
I enter "http://ext.server.com/myexternalpage.php"
This works, but it exits the store and I can't see how to specify a
target frame.

1 - Is there a way to do this?

2 - I use a lot of PHP pages, can a PHP page be displayed that way?

Thanks in advance

Martin Houle
nest_consulting at yahoo.com