[ic] How to remove white space?

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Sat Sep 3 10:21:14 EDT 2005

Tito writes:

> Gert,
>
> Where would I do this?...which file?...sorry for the dumb question ;)

How are you creating your pages? With the Admin or on the commandline. As
mentioned in the previous lesson, somewhere you have the style defined and
depending on the style you are using a theme.cfg. This file is probably
having the BODY {} definition that you changed to get a black background
(which Andreas found).

If you don't remember which file it was and you have a unix like system, use
grep or something similar to find the 5 0's (instead of the correct 6).

The <BODY .... bgcolor="">  you will find in the place that of your template
... that file from the other time with the @_XXXXX_@ ...
It probably says bgcolor="__BACKGROUND__" . You do not have this variable
defined in your variable file so it would show to be empty. You can replace
the __BACKGROUND__ with #000000   ...