[ic] How to remove white space?

Andreas Grau agrau at esquat.com
Sun Sep 4 12:13:35 EDT 2005

I still see the 5 x '0' in your code for the background-color. As this
remains invalid (from a css point of view), the default "white
background" remains active.

Either you changed the wrong place, or the code changes were not
published or uploaded, whatever you call it.

<snip>

<!-- BEGIN LEFTONLY_TOP -->
<head>
   <title>DaemonRacing Inc. -- Log In</title>
   <STYLE TYPE="text/css">

BODY {
   background-color: #00000;
   color: #FFFFFF;