[ic] How to remove white space?

Tito unix4linux at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 12:25:39 EDT 2005

Hahahaha....Gert,

Thankssss...I did make the change but looks like it didn't want to go
through because I never restarted interchange.  I didn't think I had to
since I have been making many changes to many pages and never saw a need to
restart.  But, I guess in this guess I had to...DOHHHH...thanks a million
for putting up with my clumsiness ;)