[ic] [perl tables=tiers] producing error: Table TIERS not found in databases

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Mon Sep 5 19:34:14 EDT 2005

I'm against the wall and would be grateful for any help as I've got to
hop a plan at 6am tomorrow AM, and I can't get my site back up.

Saturday, I blew a power supply in my Dell PowerEdge1300 and as it would
have it, its a long holiday this weekend and Dell doesn't use a standard
ATX pinout.  After wasting hours to find out that was a dead end, I
pulled the drives from the system and placed them into a newer system
but Linux wouldn't run, too old of Linux for the HW.  That has been
resolved with RH 7.1, I have Caudium running, mySQL, Perl 5.8.7 loaded
with the kitchen sink, and IC put into place (4.8.6).  IC starts up and
I can access all of my GDBM and mySQL tables from within the admin page,
and all of my pages that reference these tables out side of the '[perl]'
tags work just find, but any page that uses:

[perl tables=xxx,yyy,zzz]

Die with the error Tables XXX not found in databases.

I could really use an idea, any idea about now...

Best regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                     E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave, Inc.                  Phone: 480/314-1320

                       ... but it's a DRY HEAT!