[ic] Problem with mv_match_count

Zambra michael at zambra.com
Fri Sep 9 12:57:48 EDT 2005

It looks I'm unable to get the value of mv_match_count on a results page.

I'm using IC 5.2.0 on a machine under RedHat 9.

I'm customizing the foundation store, and have modified the
"results_big" component to suit it to my needs. I would like to have the
number of  matches always shown, even when there is no need to paginate
a results list. So I embedded a [value mv_match_count] in the search
region. It does always return 0, as I checked with an "if" test,
although there are >0 matches.

Is there a fast way to check  where the problem is located?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Miguel
zambra.com