[ic] Problem with mv_match_count

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Sat Sep 10 16:49:11 EDT 2005

Stefan Hornburg writes:

> On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:48:07 +0200
> Davor Ocelic <docelic at mail.inet.hr> wrote:
>

>> > Also in the docs on icdevgroup site it is saying mv_match_count:
>> > http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04%2e37
>> >
>> > Typo? Or discontinued functionality? :)
>>
>> Ummm.. At first I thought it was a typo, but *IIRC* actually I think
>> we changed that variable name within last 12 months?
>
> How did you reach this conclusion ?
>
> Bye
> 	Racke

My money is still on a typo in the docs ...
lib/Vend/Scan.pm  of IC 5.4.3 of somewhere in 2000 is specifying:
$::Values->{mv_search_match_count}    = $matches;

Only Tagref.pm and some mv docs speak of mv_match_count.

Whoever wants to could ofcourse add another line for mv_match_count, but in
this case would most likely have to maintain his/her own patchfile ;)

CU,

Gert