[ic] Credit cards and multiple currencies?

Melissa intrchng-list at outfitters.com
Tue Sep 13 16:11:50 EDT 2005

Do you know of any credit card payment gateways/merchant accounts
that can settle in multiple currencies using the same accounts
(e.g. US Dollars and UK Pound Sterling)?

We currently use an old Verisign system.  When we inquired, we
were told we had to upgrade to PayFlow Pro, pay for both systems
during the transfer, and pay full price.  And that if we wanted
to settle in multiple currencies, we needed two payment gateway
accounts and two merchant accounts.

Is that multiple currency means multiple accounts a Verisign
restriction or is that true among other providers, too?

Melissa Calhoun
Infobahn Outfitters, Inc.
http://www.outfitters.com/