[ic] Collapsible Vertical Category Toggles

Tito unix4linux at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 11:30:27 EDT 2005

Gert,

What if I want to use my own toggle switch open/close buttons.  For
example, If I want to create instead of a plus (+) or minus (-) a dot
that is color coded.  Green dot to open toggle switch and red dot to
close a toggle switch?  In the value field it says to insert "Image to
use for closing a category, leave blank to leave default -"  So if I
want to use my dots what would I enter in the value field so that it
knows I want to use my dots?  There is a place where u specify the image
directory so it knows where the image of the dots are but I wouldn't
know what to put as a value...perhaps this could be something i should
do instead..