[ic] Problem with UI -> Tables -> Edit tables -> Group editing

Rene Hertell interchange at hertell.com
Fri Sep 30 13:06:07 EDT 2005

Zambra wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have IC 5.2 running under RedHat 9 with a MySQL database.
> I have noticed a strange behaviour when editing records of the Locale
> table group wise.
[snip]
> Have you experienced the same problem?

Do you use the default perl for Redhat 9? If you do, then you have to
manually install your  own perl. The stock-perl of RH 9 is a threaded
version, and some modules that IC relies on can't handle that.

René

--

  A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht,
  Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom,

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Frog#Lyrics