[ic]Re:[interchange-docs]http://www.icdevgroup.org/xmldocs/iccattut/MinimalCatalog.html

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Mon Apr 3 17:51:59 EDT 2006

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 22:16:43 -0400
maillists <lists at gmnet.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 09:19 -0800, Paul Jordan wrote:
> > Up until 6 months or so ago, there used to be a google search for the
> > mailist and docs, which I though worked awesome, especially because
> > the
> > preview and keyword highlight.
>
> I miss this very much!!!!

It is now enabled again, many thanks to our captain Stefan Hornburg (Racke).

Just use the usual search button on the top of icdevgroup.org page.

Then, once on the search page, instead of looking at the results, click the

  "Google Site Search for ... "

which appears just above the classic results listing.

Have a nice day!
-docelic at icdevgroup.org