[ic] problems with "Standard"

Ryan Perry rperry at madisonip.com
Tue Apr 4 08:27:15 EDT 2006

> There's no "always_pass" check in IC til 5.4.  There's a workaround,
> though.
> A couple, actually.
> There's a line in your form profiles that says something like
>
> 	mv_same_billing=always_pass
>
> If you replace that line with something like
>
> 	mv_same_billing=regex .*
>
> it ought to work.

But I'm using Interchange 5.4.0.  Why do I have this error?

>> As for #2, I do get some errors, but they're all about theme_css.css.
>> However, looking at the HTML I'm concerned about the checkbox's name:

>>             <input name="[item-quantity-name]"
>> onclick="this.form.action='http://store.restoredirect.com/wha/
>> process',
>> this.form.submit()" value="0" type="checkbox">
>> href="http://store.restoredirect.com/wha/VWC10007.html"

>>             <input name="[item-quantity-name]" value="1"
>> size="3" type="text">
>>             $15.75

> [item-quantity-name] doesn't seem to be a valid tag in pre-5.4
> versions.
>
> Try replacing the tag with [quantity-name], [modifier-name
> quantity], or
> quantity[item-increment].

Again, I'm using 5.4, what concerns me is that the rendered HTML
looks as it does above.  Is that correct?
There is no way to tell different items apart:
(rendered in browser)

<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME="[item-quantity-name]"
onClick="this.form.action='http://store.restoredirect.com/wha/
process', this.form.submit()" VALUE=0>

Please let me know where I've gone wrong....

Ryan