[ic] email capture template component

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Fri Aug 4 12:02:52 EDT 2006

Steve Graham wrote:

> At 10:29 AM 8/4/2006, you wrote:
>
>> Thanks Jon,
>>
>> I have been asked to desist from posting unless I can include a
>> discussion in my posts. I pointed out Kevin's (and yours) have been the
>> only responses until now, and that there is not much to discuss amongst
>> oneself.
>> Regards,
>>
>> Frank Reitzenstein.
>

> Please, keep them coming.... it is much to consume.... :)
> Just give us a little time.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Thanyou Steve,

Yes it is a lot at once, and I understand that it could create suspicion
regarding my motives. But its basically well overdue, and I guess I have
taught myself marketing and book binding, and am healing people online
as well, so I would like to share my code which I regard as a past
achievement. Especially as so much has been shared by others in this
group. Thankyou.

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein.