[ic] Shipping Help

Tito Valentin gvalentin at daemonracing.com
Fri Aug 4 14:23:05 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

I tried to look in the country.txt and noticed this:

US      0       North America   US      GNDCOM 2DA 1DA LOCAL    United
States   USA     840

Now, in the shipping.asc file I have codes athat are GNDCOM, 1DA, 1DM,
GNDRES, FEG, etc.

So from what I can tell even though I don't have 1DM, GNDRES and REG in
the country.txt the rest should still show under the shipping methods drop
down because according to this: