[ic] Setting Up Program

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Fri Aug 4 13:41:12 EDT 2006

Brian Hankins writes:

> To whom it may concern;
>
>    I am currently able to use your software through our website provider.
> I wondering though how to set it up.  If you could please get back to me
> as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated.

* Check sites like:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/
http://interchange.rtfm.info/

to find more information about the application.

* In case of problems with your install you should consult either your
service provider, or try to find yourself an IC consultant (if you are not
able to solve things yourself).

* If you need someone go get your website up and running, you can use the
interchange-biz at icdevgroup.org  address to see if you can find yourself a
capable IC consultant to assist you.

Good luck.

CU,