[ic] auto create user on checkout

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Sun Aug 6 03:07:31 EDT 2006

We've got a site setup to allow a user to checkout without creating an
account.  If they check out this way, log_transaction adds the user to the
userdb and we have verified that, that part works.  The etc/report,
etc/mail_receipt and etc/receipt show the correct values for the Value
space.  However $Values->{fname} and [value fname] are both empty after this
line in log_transaction:

[userdb
	function=new_account
	assign_username=1
	password='[value zip]'
	verify='[value zip]'
]

Since these values are empty they (fname, lname, etc) are not saved to
userdb or transactions.

Any ideas what could cause [value fname] to be populated before this line,
empty after this line, and show up properly in the report and receipt files?

This one has me stumped :P
-Ron