[ic] How to NOT display out-of-stock item options?

interchange at tvcables.co.uk interchange at tvcables.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 14:32:02 EDT 2006

Quoting Marty Tennison <marty at sediva.com>:

> interchange at tvcables.co.uk wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> I am using this code from the foundation flypage to display product
>>
>> [table-organize cols=2 table=' ' font="size=1" pretty=1]
>> [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1]
>> [/table-organize]
>>
>> Is there a simple way to NOT display options that have a zero stock
>>  level? At the moment all options are shown even if the stock/on
>> hand is set to 0.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andy.
>
> This may be what you are looking for.
>
> [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1 inventory="inventory:quantity"]
>
> I believe you can set the inventory option to any field:column pair you wish.

Indeed that looks exactly what I am looking for, I found the original
thread here:-

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-December/015570.html

However, it does not appear to work on 5.2.0 no matter what I set the
inventory:quantity to eg 0 or a negative number, has this
functionality been removed?

Thanks,
Andy.