[ic] Shipping Help

Gilberto Valentin gvalentin at daemonracing.com
Sun Aug 6 18:31:05 EDT 2006

Curt and Frank,

Thanks for the help.  I was able to add a new shipping status in the admin
side for local purchases.  That solves that part.  I am still having
trouble getting the GNDCOM and GNDRES or any other shipping methods to
show in the drop box in the check out page.  The drop box is now showing
empty because I got rid of the "Local Purchase" since I am now able to
choose this option through admin as mentioned above ;-)

So, any idea why these shipping methods are still not showing in my
checkout page?  I checked via the admin side and the are set properly for
the United States and enabled.  I still don't know why this is happening.