[ic] Contract/Help

Gilberto Valentin gvalentin at daemonracing.com
Mon Aug 7 13:54:45 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am really falling behind on getting things set up here and a little
discouraged.  I am having trouble with shipping methods, order status' and
also a little few miscellaneous things.  I read somewhere that I could
contract some help to get my interchange running the way I want it but I
can't seem to find where/who.  Can someone tell me who I need to contact
for some contract help?

Gilberto "Tito" Valentin
President / CEO

DaemonRacing Inc.
Business 321-226-0193
Cell 407-687-9901
Fax 813-333-1857
tito at daemonracing.com
gvalentin at daemonracing.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail message
may be privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any further
disclosure or use, distribution, or copying of
this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please delete the e-mail, and
either e-mail the sender at the above address or
notify us at our telephone number (321) 226-0193.
Internet e-mail may be subject to delays,
non-delivery and unauthorized alterations,
therefore opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed are not binding upon
DaemonRacing Inc. unless otherwise notified
independently of this message.