[ic] Shipping Help

Mark Bryant mark at eros-shop.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 16:53:21 EDT 2006

At 15:36 07/08/2006, you wrote:
>Ok All,
>
>I apologize.  I guess I was wrong.  I didn't really solve the shipping
>methods problem.  Here is something interesting that might help you guys
>help me.  At the moment, when I go to the checkout page, I enter any zip
>code I am familiar with.  This then allows me to choose Ground
>Residential, Ground Commercial, or UPS Overnight.  I still cannot see the
>FedEx shipping methods in the drop down box on the checkout page.
>
>The interesting part is that while I am creating a new user account for
>login purposes on the client side, I am able to see all of the shipping
>methods there.  For some reason after the user is created or even if no
>user is created I still can't see the shipping methods.
>
>Then, if I try to logout the user it does say I am successfully logged out
>but in my home page the "Logout" button still says "LogOut" instead of
>"Log In" as if I were still logged in.
>
>Sighhh
>
>Tito

Hi Tito,

I'm pretty sure that using 2 IE windows, one logged in as the
customer, the other admin, on the same machine at the same time will
result in the situation you're seeing at the moment.

My advice is if you need to be logged in as both users at the same
time, use 2 different browsers (IE and something else like firefox
etc) rather than 2 windows or tabs of the same browser to avoid pollution.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Eros Shop
vwe internet ltd