[ic] Interchange::Link, missing.html, 404

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Sat Aug 26 06:06:45 EDT 2006

"Ron Phipps" <rphipps at reliant-solutions.com> wrote:
> This week I had to setup two sites with Interchange::Link for the first
> time.  It appears that this patch does not work as expected, with and
> without the "+" lines the status return is 200, regardless if [tag header]
> is called or not.

Well, it was just a guess anyway.  I think someone else reported the
patch as not working earlier too.

As I probably said earlier in the thread, I don't have an Apache 2.x
setup I can test with at the moment.  All of my servers run Apache 1.3
and mod_interchange.  When I find that I need Apache 2 for some reason,
I'll create mod_interchange-2, but I don't see that happening anytime
soon.

> I will look into it some more and see if I can come up with a patch.

Thanks.  It would be nice to get that fixed;  "Not found" pages should
be allowed to return a 404 status.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz