[ic] mv_nextpage URL

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Sun Dec 17 17:40:52 EST 2006

"Oleg Raskin" <oleg at eville.us> wrote:
> This may seem like a very simple question, but I've not found an answer in
> the mailing list as of yet. I have a form that goes to process.html and
> performs some database operations in a procedure defined through mv_check.
> That part works fine, however part of this procedure sets the mv_nextpage
> depending on form values being submitted. The problem is that mv_nextpage
> can only be an interchange page and I need it to go to a page outside of
> the interchange catalog. Naturally, I am getting the "missing" page every
> time. How can this be done?

Set mv_nextpage to a "bouncer" page and set another variable to the
target URI, such as "http://www.example.com/foo.html".

Your new "bouncer" page only needs to contain the following two lines:

    [bounce href="[cgi your_uri_target]" if="[cgi your_uri_target]"]
    [bounce page="index"]

See the [bounce] tag documentation for more information:

    http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/bounce.html

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz