[ic] No css on public side

Daniel Davenport DDavenport at newagedigital.com
Tue Dec 19 07:52:07 EST 2006

Probably.  Actually, the permissions on the link generally don't matter
-- they're almost always 777.  It's where the link points that the
permissions are important.

> Actually, I have IC as the owner for everything 'even' public
> files. Could this be part of the problem?

As long as the static files (images, css, etc) are readable by apache,
it generally doesn't matter who the owner is -- any files ic would
create, it'd own.

Files in the catalog directory, though, should generally be owned by
either ic's user/group or the catalog's.