[ic] Protx Payment Gateway

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Thu Dec 21 11:15:52 EST 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:13:18 -0000, Curtis, Michael [CCC-OT_IT] wrote:

>Rather a lot to enquire about but as all seem to relate to Protx Payment Gateway issues
then please bear with me

>Original configuration
>FreeBSD 6.0
>Perl 5.8.8 Unthreaded
>IC 5.4.1
>Mysql 5.x
>
>Configuration now
>Fedora Core 6
>Perl 5.8.8 Threaded
>IC 5.4.1
>Mysql 5.x

Your threaded perl may be an issue elsewhere, but probably not in this
particular case.

>Standard Store was created and locale changed to UK with shipping configured to use
Royal mail so test orders (From P.O's) could be created....they were all o.k.

>Installed Protx 1.0.9f according to the doc's and now I have a few problems
>
>1 using transactions.txt & transactions.mysql from the protx upgrade & then removing
.transactions.sql
>The table fails to build and the catalog fails to start, reinstating the original transactions.txt
& transactions.mysql then the table will build and the catalog starts

Are you sure that the files did not have DOS line endings when uploaded?
That can cause a variety of similar effects.

>2 Adding the columns with mysql admin using transactions.mysql to identify the additional
columns allows the catalog to start but the 'key' column 'code' is now empty i.e. I did have
entries such as 'TEST001' now there is no data in the table.column 'transactions.code' on a
fresh order, transactions.code is not updated (There must be somewhere in UI to set the
numbering system but I cannot find it!)

When you install a new, empty, transactions.txt and then remove the
.transactions.sql marker and restart Interchange, it will import the data
from the new transactions.txt into your MySQL table and overwrite
whatever is there.  The fact that your mysql admin panel could add
new columns to the table further suggests that the uploaded files
were faulty (in the Unix sense)

The counter is in etc/order.number.

>3 On trying to use a Credit Card transaction I get
>x.x.0.50 rqAKSV6h:x.x.0.50 - [16/December/2006:19:35:42 +0000] standard4
/cgi-bin/standard4/process Non-existent order routing main, skipping.
>x.x.0.50 rqAKSV6h:x.x.0.50 - [16/December/2006:19:35:43 +0000] standard4
/cgi-bin/standard4/process Unknown charge type: protx
>x.x.0.50 rqAKSV6h:x.x.0.50 - [16/December/2006:19:35:43 +0000] standard4
/cgi-bin/standard4/process Safe: Real-time charge failed. Reason:

Did the Protx module load when Interchange started? Probably not
or it would not be 'unknown'.

[snip]

>Your help in solving these issues will be most welcome
>
>Regards
>
>Michael

-
Lyn