[ic] Protx Payment Gateway

Curtis, Michael [CCC-OT_IT] michael.curtis at citigroup.com
Fri Dec 22 02:42:07 EST 2006

> >The table fails to build and the catalog fails to start, reinstating the
> original transactions.txt
> & transactions.mysql then the table will build and the catalog starts

The problem is with the column 'repeats'.  With this column in then the table will not build, not even if I edit the 'transactions.txt' file with vi/nano!
Leave it out and the table builds fine

> The counter is in etc/order.number.
That location confirms numbering starting at TEST00001 but still no order ref showing in 'transactions.code'

Many thanks Lyn........
Your further help in solving these issues will be most welcome