[ic] shipping.asc IC 5.4 [solved]

JT Justman jt-lists at sirius.airdelights.com
Thu Feb 9 11:24:26 EST 2006

Steve Graham wrote:

>>> zip                     0[value country]
>>>
>>> Never looked any deeper than that.
>>>

>>> --
>>
>> Does the zip item allow for interpolation?
>> I can't seem to get [value country] to evaluate.
>
> I did a pretty thorough debug of the Ship.pm module and found where the
> 0 was getting added to the front of the zone data.
>
> It was in the make_three subroutine.
>
> The reason was pretty simple after studying the code.
>
> str_length needs to be in the main definition of the shipping mode like
> follows:
>         str_length      2

Thanks for that, Steve! One more workaround I can eliminate. That
shipping mode is in the old tab-delimited style, which seems to be
interpolated by default, but when I re-write it, this will help.

JT

--
	|Waiting to fix the world since 1995|
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to