[ic] Newbie help - Filters - (Partially Solved)

Mark Halliday bmhtdev at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 04:22:36 EST 2006

--- Stefan Hornburg <racke at linuxia.de> wrote:

> Sitting besides the other filters in code/Filter should work.
> Check for compilation errors on startup.

OK - in changing from price2gbp to pound2gbp, I mistyped CodeDef
pound2gbp as CodeDef poiund2gbp

[item-filter pound2gbp][item-price][/item-filter] now works correctly
and produces GBP 24.99 as does filtering the tag [item-total] using the
above syntax.

When you come to the overall tags ie: [subtotal], [shipping],
[salestax]and [total-cost] I assumed you use the syntax:

[filter pound2gbp][total-cost][/filter]

But this does not work, it still outputs &pound;29.36 - where have I
gone wrong?

Thanks for all your help

Mark